Eset NOD32 Antivirus for Home & Business Users
Antivirus protection is spelled "NOD32." Built on the award-winning ThreatSense® engine, ESET NOD32 Antivirus software proactively detects and eliminates more viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, phishing, rootkits and other Internet threats than any program available.
It's the ideal antivirus for Windows XP, and also runs smoothly on Windows legacy systems, MS-DOS, file servers, mail servers, and more.
No matter what your system, there is no better antivirus protection. ESET NOD32 Antivirus was awarded the "BEST Antivirus Solution" in 2006 and 2007 by AV-Comparatives. Compare antivirus solutions here to learn more, or check out the latest virus bulletin.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus provides:
- Proactive Protection: The award winning ThreatSense technology combines multiple layers of detection protecting you from Internet threats before it is too late.
- Precise Detection: ESET accurately identifies known and unknown threats. It consistently wins top awards from testing labs and is recognized for having zero false positives.1
- Lightweight Design: Requires less memory and CPU power, allowing your computer to run fast, making more room for games, web browsing, and emailing.
- Fast Scanning Speeds: Highly efficient
program ensuring fast file scanning and product updates. It
runs quietly in the background.
Version 3.0: What's New in Antivirus Protection?
Rapidly evolving threats and regularly changing system requirements mean you need a solution that adapts itself to fight the threats of the day. With hundreds of new threats released daily and regularly changing system requirements, you need a solution that evolves to take on those threats and meet those requirements.
With ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 3.0, you'll enjoy:
- Support for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Full integration with Windows Security Center
- Improved graphical interface
- Improved cleaning - automatically removes detected threats.
- Even faster scanning
Legacy Support for Windows 95 and Windows 98
ESET doesn't stop at providing antivirus for Windows XP and 2000. If you're running Windows 95 or 98, ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 2.7 is your product.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus v2.7 was named "Best Antivirus Product of 2006" by AV-Comparatives. It brings unparalleled Internet threat protection to those running earlier versions of Windows.
While no free trial is available, you can purchase this legacy version by contacting a member of our Sales Support staff at 1-866-502-ESET (3738).
- Product Quick-Start Guide (PDF for download; printed manual for boxed version)
- Integrated online help (accessible via the F1 key)
- Processors supported: 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) Intel®, AMD® or 100% compatible
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP (32 and 64-bit editions), Microsoft Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit editions)
- Memory: 33 - 38 MB on average
- Disk Space (download): 16MB
- Disk Space (installation): 78MB
ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition
The Business Edition of ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an incredibly scalable solution, accommodating businesses with anywhere from five to hundreds of thousands of employees.
It includes all the features and benefits described above, with additional functionality and flexibility that every growing business requires:
- Server Installation: ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition may be installed on servers as well as workstations (the Home Edition can only be installed on workstations). This is a critical feature for the competitive business as servers are just as vulnerable to attack as workstations. Should your servers be unprotected, one virus can take down your entire system.
- Remote Administration: Monitor and administer your security solution from anywhere in the world with the ESET Remote Administrator. This is an absolutely necessary feature for the business with more than one location, or the systems administrator who works remotely.
- "Mirror" Capability: ESET's mirror functionality enables your IT administrator to conserve bandwidth by creating an internal update server. This prevents employees from accessing the Internet for updates, conserving resources and reducing exposure to threats.