Windows-Based IP Phone System
Evolve your communications with our IP-PBX Phone System for Windows - an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. Our IP-PBX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. Our IP-PBX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to hot desk simply by taking their phone.
- Complete phone system - Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scaleable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
- Unified messaging - Receive voice mail via e-mail
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones - Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Out of the box configuration for many VOIP providers
Windows-Based SIP Server Software
Our IP-PBX Phone System is a SIP server for Windows that works with popular VOIP Gateways and SIP phones to allow you to setup a complete IP PBX in a matter of half an hour. 3CX SIP server is quickly downloaded and installed and runs on all popular versions of Windows, including XP, 2000 and 2003 server. Configuration is performed via an easy to use Web interface. Our IP-PBX Phone System has withstood rigorous quality testing and has received Windows 2003 certification.
Key SIP Server Software Features
- Supports SIP 2.0
- Supports the use of standard PSTN/Telephone lines via SIP Gateways such as Patton, Grandstream and Audiocodes
- Supports the use of SIP Trunks and SIP providers
- Supports main codecs including G711, GSM, IspeeX and ILBLC
- Available as a free edition supporting an unlimited number of extensions
- Sip SIMPLE chat is in development
Free SIP Server Trial
We provide a free evaluation of the IP-PBX Phone System for Windows via a limited version edition. The limited version edition supports an unlimited number of extensions, while the full commercial edition include support and additional features such as integration with Exchange 2007 support, fax, call queuing, call pick up and call parking, among others. Contact us today to schedule a trial installation.
SIP Protocol Overview
The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol for
establishing real time communication sessions with one or more
participants. Its most frequently used for Voice communications
but it can handle video as well, as well as future applications.
SIP was designed to be independent of the transport layer, i.e
it can work on UDP, TCP or STCP. All voice/video communications
take place via another protocol, usually RTP.
There are many RFCs surrounding SIP, but the most important one is RFC 3261
SIP is a text based protocol that looks and acts very much like the HTTP protocol. The original designers (Henning Schulzrinne & Mark Handley) wanted to make a protocol that had its roots in the IP world, rather then in the telecoms world. Sip has been an amazing success, being the major driver in the adoption of VOIP and Computer Telephony in recent years. All major manufacturers have adopted the standard and availability of SIP software, SIP hardware and Sip service providers is widespread.
Sip servers are responsible for setting up the calls between Sip devices. SIP servers usually combine several of the SIP server functions such as SIP proxy and SIP registar into one piece of software. Our IP-PBX Phone System is both a SIP proxy, a SIP registrar as well as a media server in order to handle real time voice communications as well.