Hosted Microsoft Exchange Solutions
Today's successful organizations often need more than a simple
POP email solution to achieve the advanced communications and
collaboration important to increasing productivity and
profitability. Microsoft Exchange 2007 will help your business
work together, even if some of your team are in multiple offices
or working remotely.
Choosing a Microsoft Exchange Hosting solution gives you the benefits of Exchange with the high-touch support, integration capabilities, scalability and cost benefits of a premier outsourced model. Our business email hosting supports the entire process so you don 't have to deal with:
- Performing maintenance, patches, upgrades and backups
- Training your staff
- Managing unpredictable costs
- Worrying about 24/7 email security threats
- Meeting end-user feature and reliability demands
- Handling the migration
- Investing in the infrastructure
Companies both large and small benefit from the messaging and collaboration features of running Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
Key Hosting Features
- Centralized and secure information storage
- Online collaboration anytime, anyplace: meeting scheduling, contact management, document sharing and task management
- Email aliases, domain aliases and email forwarding
- Public Folders
- Distribution Groups
- Domain and User Level Rules
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook Web Access
- Outlook Mobile Access and Activesync
Optionally Available Services
- Blackberry Enterprise Server
Why outsource Microsoft Exchange? Why go for our Hosted Exchange solutions?
Customers who outsource their Exchange solution enable IT staff to work on tasks more closely aligned with core business goals. Experience the added reliability, security and simplicity of an Outsourced Exchange Solution.
- Eliminate overhead of in-house Exchange expertise.
- Allocate IT resources to revenue enhancing projects.
- No need to hassle with licensing.
- Receive quick customer service 24x7x365 from system experts.
- Use a certified, professionally engineered Exchange environment.
- Benefit from proven backup and recovery practices.
Spam and Virus Protection
Our spam and virus filters protect inbound and outbound
messages, eliminating up to 99% of unwanted email for every
client. Security is not an option with our Exchange Hosting
Our embedded and proprietary spam and virus protection service removes the risk of security problems that can result from just one client opting out of a voluntary email protection service. Every server includes our proprietary proven email protection service, eliminating up to 99% of unwanted email at the gateway.
Mobile Device Synchronization
Mobile technology enables organizations of all sizes to improve
the speed of service, quality of communication, and
effectiveness of collaboration between employees and customers.
We offer an array of mobile device synchronization options,
providing users with instant access to your email, contacts,
tasks and shared calendars, improving business productivity. Our
fully integrated service offers true wireless service 24/7/365,
without the need for cradles or USB synchronization hardware
connections. Keep your workforce connected anytime, anywhere
with the device of your choice.
Choose from the leading wireless email and synchronization solutions: BlackBerry, Good Mobile and Microsoft.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server provides unparalleled wireless access to email, phone and data services for your BlackBerry device.
- Good Mobile Messaging provides you with a comprehensive mobility solution that securely delivers your enterprise applications to your mobile device.
- Only Windows Mobile gives you mobile versions of Microsoft Office with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook e-mail, contacts, and calendar.
Management and Administration
Innovative web-based management interface eliminates the difficulty of installing and maintaining Microsoft Exchange.
Backup and Recovery
- Daily information storage backups
- Deleted mailboxes stored for 30 days
- Deleted items stored for 30 days – recoverable directly from Outlook
IT support without an IT team
In small businesses the management of IT is often left to whoever has an interest or the time, sometimes diverting attention and resources away from core activities such as sales and finance. The alternative is to use expensive 3rd party assistance, which is not always available when you need it. The internet, particularly email, has become a critical business function; our 24*7 support allows you to focus on your business and leaves the technical and administrative requirements you may have to us.
Security and Compliance peace of mind
Because our hosting services and infrastructure are maintained by an ISO 27001 accredited company and an experienced team of hosting experts on hand at all times, you can be confident that your data is secure at all times and eliminates you from single points of failure that you may experience from an in-house solution. Our information security system is based on three principles:
- Confidentiality – ensuring your data is kept confidential
- Integrity – Ongoing data backups ensure your data is protected and prevented from lose
- Availability – Access to your data as much as can be achieved. Last year we achieved 99.96% availability!
No more Spam and Viruses
As a small business with little or no spam and virus protection your business can be open to abuse. This in turn can cause members of your team valuable time scanning and blocking spam messages daily. With our anti-virus and anti-spam protection included as part of the Business Email Solution, powered by Hosted Exchange, you can easily eliminate this.
No Upfront Costs
Implementing an in-house solution can mean unpredictable costs without guarantees. With our outsourced services you have predictable costs with the ability to pay as your business grows, there is no hidden expenditure.
Technology that works for you
Whether you are a SoHo, small or medium business, our Hosted Services allows you to work anywhere, anytime using the latest technology allowing you to stay connected to your staff and customers.